Miniature Road SteamPrint
4″ Scale Burrell Road Locomotive SOLD
|Model Type||Road Locomotive|
|Boiler Construction||Welded Steel|
|Boiler Maker||Steam Traction World|
|Condition||Ready to go|
We are delighted to present for sale this superbly finished 4” scale Burrell Road Locomotive, built using the high-quality kits available from Steam Traction World. An impressive design which never fails to perform, the miniature Burrell Road Locomotive is a great road engine!
- The boiler is commercially made, as part of the kit, by Steam Traction World in 2019. The build was finished with some professional input in around 2021 meaning it has only really just been run-in! The existing boiler testing is commercially conducted by a reputedable inspector meaning it has a good long hydraulic test in place and a boiler test in place until May 2024.
- Three-speed, double crank compound arrangement with slide valves actuated by Stephenson’s links.
- Mechanical water pump and steam injector fitted for filling the boiler when in steam, as standard.
- Two steam whistles, Foster mechanical lubricator, dummy governor and Ramsbottom type pressure release valves.
- Well-built to a consistently high standard throughout.
- Road Locomotive fittings including motion covers, solid flywheel, bunker extension, belly tanks and rubber tyres.
- The paint truly sets this one aside; it is completed to a high standard in a traditional and flattering livery.
- The wheels are fitted with tyres for a smooth and comfortable ride on the road as well as the rally field (it has not yet been registered for road use). It has also been fitted with a double seat meaning driving can be enjoyed with a friend!
- Includes a half-day tuition session, if requested by the buyer.
Overall, a lovely miniature which has been assembled to high standard using a well-known and highly reputable kit.
Warranty and Aftercare – All our ‘ready to go’ miniature steam traction engines include a 3-month warranty and a subsequent 33 months of technical support!
As with all our miniature steam traction engines listed for sale, we recommend viewing in person where possible. Appointments are recommended so please try to contact us before travelling for a viewing.
Please ask about our flexible part-exchange options. Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in the UK, and beyond, at buyer’s expense.
Please note – dimensions and weights indicated above are approximate for guidance only. They exclude any easily removable components such as trailers, seats, spark arrestors etc and are supplied to give an indication of the storage or van space needed!