Miniature Road SteamPrint
4″ Scale Burrell Scenic Showman’s Road Locomotive SO602
|Model Type||Scenic Showman’s Road Locomotive|
|Boiler Construction||Welded Steel|
|Boiler Maker||Steam Traction World|
|Design||Steam Traction World|
|Condition||Ready to Go|
Offered for sale on behalf of the owner is this superb 4″ scale Burrell Scenic Showman’s Road Locomotive.
Skilfully built and highly maintained, this Scenic Showman’s Road Locomotive is a real head-turner with its high-quality finish and black livery. Its boiler was made in 2016 with the build concluding around 2018. Following completion, it was well rallied and enjoyed on the road however has seen less use in more recent years.
- Welded steel boiler made commercially by Steam Traction World in 2016. CE compliant and accompanied by the appropriate paperwork. Please contact us regarding boiler testing options going forward.
- Working pressure of 180 PSI.
- Three-speed, double crank compound scenic showman’s road locomotive with working dynamo and dummy excitor.
- Mechanical water pump and injector fitted for filling the boiler when in steam, as standard.
- Foster-style mechanical lubricator, dummy Pickering governors and Ramsbottom-type pressure release valves. Also fitted with a whistle.
- Winch drum, without wire.
- Mechanically, the engine has been built to a high standard throughout using the high-quality kits available from Steam Traction World. It has been maintained to a high standard and polishes up beautifully!
- Cosmetically, the paintwork is to a high standard in black with lining throughout.
- As per Scenic specification, it is fitted with a full canopy (which lifts for easy maintenance), motion covers, solid flywheel, belly tanks with water lifter and twin dynamos.
- The wheels are fitted on vulcanised tyres for a smooth and comfortable ride on the road. It comes with a V5C and is registered for road use.
Overall, a beautifully presented engine which has been built to a high standard and is ready to enjoy… this engine truly represents the top end of 4” scale miniature steam!
Asking Price – £34,995
Warranty and Aftercare – All our ‘ready to go’ miniature steam traction engines include a 3-month warranty and a subsequent 33 months of technical support!
We always encourage prospective buyers to view vehicles and steam engines in person prior to purchase. This engine is advertised for sale by Berrybrook Steam & Classics on behalf of the owner and seller.
As with all our miniature steam traction engines listed for sale, we recommend viewing in person where possible. Appointments are recommended so please try to contact us before travelling for a viewing.
Please ask about our flexible part-exchange options. Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in the UK, and beyond, at buyer’s expense.
|Height||48 3/4 inches|
|Length||87 1/2 inches|
Please note – dimensions and weights indicated above are approximate for guidance only. They exclude any easily removable components such as trailers, seats, spark arrestors etc and are supplied to give an indication of the storage or van space needed!