Job Vacancy – Morgan Technician/MOT Inspector
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Berrybrook Motors Ltd. The role will be a workshop-based role working on cars, focussing on Morgan.
Thank you to all applicants to this role, we have now filled the vacancy. We look forward to welcoming our new member of staff soon!
Berrybrook Motors Ltd, is a main agent for the Morgan Motor Company and we are the main dealer for Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset. We are a family-owned business with a closeknit team of enthusiastic mechanics from a range of backgrounds.
The primary role of this exciting vacancy will be to carry out work on cars of all marques. The successful candidate is expected to be a competent mechanic with experience in the motor trade.
- Experience working as a mechanic on any marque of vehicle.
- Experience as an MOT inspector or willingness to take up that role.
- Ability to maintain a clean and tidy workspace.
- Ability to work well in a tightknit team.
- Ability to commute to our premises near Exeter on a regular basis.
- Full Driving Licence and eligibility to work the UK.
- A willingness to be flexible in the role, as part of a small-business, and as the business grows.
The wage and hours are by negotiation and will depend on the candidates experience and availability. It will be based on our premises near Exeter and is a rare opportunity to work at a Morgan Main Agent.
For a further chat about what the role entails, please ring Matt on 01392 833301. To apply for the role, please email your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you feel this job may suit you to [email protected].
We have set no deadline for this application and will keep the vacancy open until a suitable candidate is found.