Our showroom is reopening for viewings on 1st June 2020!
Following the latest guidance, and in line with Berrybrook Morgan, we are pleased to announce that we will be allowing visitors to our showroom from 1st June for viewings and handovers!
We have been looking forward to making this announcement for quite some time and are pleased to be able to take another step back towards normality! We will, of course, be implementing a few changes to the way visits work; we hope you understand that this is for the continued safety of everyone on our premises. Alongside a few specific changes on our premises, we mainly ask visitors to please continue following the basic ‘social distancing’ guidance set out by the government to the public.
More specifically, we have below highlighted what we will ask of our visitors when visiting us…
- Always phone or email ahead to book an appointment prior to setting off. If you have not made an appointment, turn up unexpectedly and we are unable to see you, we will ask you to remain outside or in your car until we invite you to join us. This is to prevent any overlap of visits and so minimises the number of people on our premises at any one time.
- Upon arrival, please make use of our hand sanitation facilities and take extra care if touching a surface other people might also come in to contact with.
- Keep your 2m distance, where possible, from our staff and any other visitors to the premises.
- Allow us to move any vehicles outside, prior to the viewing, to limit the amount of time spent in the showroom itself.
- Finally, despite these essential measures, we still want you to enjoy your visit to us. We hope this will remain to be the case and, as always, we will continue to be as helpful and informative as we can be, whilst giving you the information you need to make such an exciting purchase!
Our collection and delivery services are now going ahead as normal (aside from careful social distancing at point of handover) and, after a surprisingly busy few weeks in phone call and online sales, we are actively looking to buy!
We are asking anyone who we have not be able to contact, and who has an experience day booked before the end of July 2020, to please in get in touch to discuss the options.
For further details about anything we offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on either 01392 833301 or by emailing [email protected]. We understand that the above measures don’t cover every eventuality, given the bespoke and varied services we offer, so if you are uncertain about how any of these changes might affect you and your purchase/sale, please let us know.