Miniature Road SteamPrint
6″ Scale Tasker ‘Little Giant’ Steam Tractor SO618
|Model Type||‘Little Giant’ Steam Tractor|
|Boiler Construction||Welded Steel|
|Boiler Maker||John Rex Model Engineers|
|Condition||Ready to go|
We are pleased to offer for sale, on behalf of the owner, this well-presented half-size Tasker tractor to the popular ‘Little Giant’ design. Built by Dream Machines Ltd in around 2013 using a commercially made boiler from John Rex Model Engineers, this engine has recently been retubed and has been maintained to a high standard.
- The boiler is a commercially made, welded steel boiler by John Rex Model Engineers. It was built to a high standard and has been maintained well. Please speak to us about boiler testing options going forward.
- Two-speed, single cylinder arrangement with slide valve actuated by a Stephenson’s link.
- Mechanical water pump and steam injector fitted for filling the boiler when in steam, as standard.
- Foster mechanical lubricator and Tasker type pressure release valves. There is space for a whistle, should the buyer wish to add one at a later date.
- Well-built to a consistently high standard throughout.
- Steam tractor fittings including motion covers, solid flywheel, belly tanks and rubber tyres.
- The paint is smart in a black livery throughout.
- The wheels are fitted with tyres for a smooth and comfortable ride on the road as well as the rally field . It has also been fitted with a double seat meaning driving can be enjoyed with a friend!
- This one is registered for road use with a current V5C.
- Includes a half-day tuition session, if requested by the buyer.
Overall, a superb, smaller half-size miniature which has been maintained to a high standard throughout its life.
Asking Price – £31,995
Warranty and Aftercare – All our ‘ready to go’ miniature steam traction engines include a 3-month warranty and a subsequent 33 months of technical support!
We always encourage prospective buyers to view vehicles and steam engines in person prior to purchase. This engine is advertised for sale by Berrybrook Steam & Classics on behalf of the owner and seller.
As with all our miniature steam traction engines listed for sale, we recommend viewing in person where possible. Appointments are recommended so please try to contact us before travelling for a viewing.
Please ask about our flexible part-exchange options. Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in the UK, and beyond, at buyer’s expense.
Please note – dimensions and weights indicated above are approximate for guidance only. They exclude any easily removable components such as trailers, seats, spark arrestors etc and are supplied to give an indication of the storage or van space needed!