Miniature Road SteamPrint
NEW PRICE 9″ Scale Tasker ‘Little Giant’ Steam Tractor SO522
|Model Type||‘Little Giant’ Steam Tractor|
|Boiler Maker||Cheema Boilers Ltd|
|Boiler Construction||Welded Steel|
|Reg. No.||SV67 CFY|
|Condition||Ready to go – tried and tested!|
|New Asking Price||£48,000|
Offered for sale on behalf of the owner is this impressive 9″ scale Tasker which has been maintained to a high standard! It was built originally by Dream Machines in 2017 and has since had a couple of owners who have looked after it carefully. It is a proven example which is registered for the road and ready to enjoy this season.
- Professionally made, welded steel boiler which is CE compliant and accompanied by full documentation. Please speak to us about boiler testing options going forward.
- Two-speed, single cylinder arrangement with a slide valve actuated by Stephenson’s linkage.
- Mechanical water pump and steam injector fitted for filling the boiler when in steam, as standard.
- Steam whistle and siren, Foster mechanical lubricator, and Ramsbottom-type pressure release valves.
- Professionally built to a high standard throughout.
- This engine is fantastic for road use being equipped with a solid flywheel, motion covers, belly tanks and seating for two people.
- Beautifully painted with lining throughout to give a superb finish, typical of engines built by Dream Machines.
- The wheels are fitted with vulcanised tyres for a smooth and comfortable ride on the road as well as the rally field.
- Includes a half-day tuition session, if requested by the buyer.
Overall, a great example of a design we have seen several times before and which is quickly becoming a very popular, large-scale design for use on the road and rally field. Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this engine at our premises near Exeter!
Asking Price –
New Asking Price – £48,000
Warranty and Aftercare – All our ‘ready to go’ miniature steam traction engines include a 3-month warranty and a subsequent 33 months of technical support!
We always encourage prospective buyers to view historic vehicles and steam engines in person prior to purchase. This miniature traction engine is advertised for sale by Berrybrook Steam & Classics on behalf of the owner and seller.
As with all our miniature steam traction engines listed for sale, we recommend viewing in person where possible. Appointments are recommended so please try to contact us before travelling for a viewing.
Please ask about our flexible part-exchange options. Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in the UK, and beyond, at buyer’s expense.
Please note – dimensions and weights indicated above are approximate for guidance only. They exclude any easily removable components such as trailers, seats, spark arrestors etc and are supplied to give an indication of the storage or van space needed!