6″ Scale Burrell DCC Road Locomotive Project SO635
|Live Steam Models
|Incomplete Project – contact us for details of castings present
An appealing project which offers the buyer a significant saving and a good head start over buying the same parts elsewhere! This is being built to the larger compound design offered by Live Steam Models.
Major parts include:
- AJB Engineering welded steel boiler with full CE compliance and appropriate paperwork, dated from 2018. This has been machined ready to take the horn plates. The frame photographed is included in the sale.
- Unmachined cylinder block, flywheel and much more
- Full set of spokes
- Full set of drawings
- 90% machined hubs, front and rear
- Machined 2nd shaft housing and axle housing with bearings fitted.
- Cut and prepared horn plates.
- Laser cut sheetwork for tender and belly tank sides.
- Complete, machined perch bracket
- And more!
We are under no illusions that this remains a significant project! However, with current waits on boilers and some of the machining already carried out, we have priced this to offer a saving and give a head start.
For a complete list of included parts, feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected] or by calling 01392 833301. Alternatively, this project is available to see in person by visiting our showroom near Exeter.
Asking Price – £17,995
We always encourage prospective buyers to view vehicles and steam engines in person prior to purchase. This engine is advertised for sale by Berrybrook Steam & Classics on behalf of the owner and seller.
As with all our miniature steam traction engines listed for sale, we recommend viewing in person where possible. Appointments are recommended so please try to contact us before travelling for a viewing.
Please ask about our flexible part-exchange options. Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in the UK, and beyond, at buyer’s expense.
Please note – dimensions and weights indicated above are approximate for guidance only. They exclude any easily removable components such as trailers, seats, spark arrestors etc and are supplied to give an indication of the storage or van space needed!